What to Expect
On the day of your wedding, your chauffeur will contact you upon his or her arrival at your pick up location. We strive to arrive early so we can carefully assist you and your party into the limousine. We will then proceed to your next destination in a safe and timely manner. During the ceremony, your limousine will remain parked outside of your venue and ready to proceed to the next location upon the completion of your ceremony. We are flexible and willing to take instruction from your photographer with regards to any locations that may be requested for photographs.
• Red carpet service
• Champagne toast (non-alcoholic) for the bride and groom after the ceremony
• Complimentary bottled water and ice
• Professionally dressed chauffeur
Typically, a limousine rental for a wedding service is 3 hours. However, we also offer packages for more than the 3-hour minimum.
We can also provide transportation for your guests on the day of your wedding, shuttling them between your venues and hotels in the area. We offer charters for large groups of guests as well, up to 55 passenger motor coach buses.
We offer discounts to those engaged couples in need of multiple vehicles for their wedding day. We also consider additional discounts if you are planning to reserve transportation for your other wedding related events such as bachelor and bachelorette parties, bridal shower, rehearsal dinner, etc.
Reserving and planning is easy!
- Fill out our quote request form online.
- We will contact you to go over the details and your vision of what you expect from your transportation on your wedding day.
- We will work with you to find the vehicles that suit your needs and budget.
- Complete a contract and deposit to secure your reservation with our transportation consultant via phone or email.